Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2 Weeks with Curtis





Curtis has been with us for two weeks now, and everyone is still doing fine. Of course, it does help that Grandmother is here, so that someone can be awake with Amanda and Jared during the day while Mom is recovering from taking the night shift with Curtis. Mom and Dad have also taken advantage of Grandmother's presence to go out on an actual date together. Amanda is still very excited about Curtis and exclaims "Oh, he's so cute!" almost every time he enters the room. Jared is a good big brother, too. He likes to hug Curtis, and he'll even share his toys with him.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He's so cute! (I apparently agree with Amanda. =) So are your other two! I'm glad someone sent me this blog link. I didn't even know it existed. Thank you for posting pictures. Give all of your kids hugs and kisses for me. We hope to be out your way some time soon. We'll call before we come.

    love you all!
    Rebecca =)

    ReplyDelete