Here she is, the latest addition to the Muffin family. Lydia made her grand entrance into the world a little over two weeks early (much to Mom's delight). She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 20 in long. This picture was taken at the hospital, but since then she and Mom have returned home where they and the rest of the Muffins are doing fine. More Muffin News to come.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
A New Muffin: Lydia
Here she is, the latest addition to the Muffin family. Lydia made her grand entrance into the world a little over two weeks early (much to Mom's delight). She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 20 in long. This picture was taken at the hospital, but since then she and Mom have returned home where they and the rest of the Muffins are doing fine. More Muffin News to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT? How is it that I didn't even know little Lydia was on her way?!?
ReplyDeleteSorry, I feel like a terrible friend for not knowing that.
Moving on . . . she's BEAUTIFUL! Her nose reminds me of Amanda! And her skin looks so perfect. Congratulations! I am so happy for your family! And Lydia is such a beautiful name.
Congrats on the new sweet baby!! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting, how fun.
ReplyDelete