And, who do we have here? Why, Super Jared, of course, complete with a cape he decorated himself. To what do we owe the privilege of having so many superheroes in our midst?
Why, it's a birthday party! The mother of the birthday boy is in this picture of the party, but I'm afraid I didn't get a picture of the birthday boy himself, what with keeping my little band of heroes in sight and all.
This picture shows at least part of all three of our children. Can you find them all?
And yes, last but not least, we have one of my very favorite superheroes, Super Curtis. Not much of a face shot, I know, but you know how super heroes are. Besides, I got his cape, and he has such a cute little back of the head. :)
When Katelee turned three she wanted a superhero party sooooo bad; so we had one and she loved it! We also had superhero capes, and the kids loved them. It is such a fun idea! It looks like your party was a ton of fun; I"m glad that kids had a great time!
ReplyDeleteI really can't believe how big Amanda is now! and looking more like you every day.
ReplyDeleteI love the party idea, so fun and creative.
The pictures were great and it was fun to read about their adventures! Love, Father
ReplyDeleteThree superheroes in one family! You sure are lucky!
ReplyDeleteI love superhero parties... I was thinking of doing one for my son (with 3 girls and 1 boy, I look forward to the boy stuff). Looks like a fun time. Cute superhreos.
ReplyDeleteHey Robyn,
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog.
This super hero thing looks like so much fun. ITs right up my kids alley! =)
Hope you guys are doing good.
p.s. How did your amish bread turn out? =)
YUMMY