Robin - your hair is beautiful in that last picture! So long! I can't believe your kids will all sit in the cart at the store- we need to work on that. Maybe the solution is to bring an umbrella... hmm... good idea.
The Muffin clan was established in 2003, when Mom and Dad got married. Muffin is the universal nickname for the children: Amanda, Jared, Curtis, Lydia, and Clarissa. Here on this blog you'll find our history and our news. Enjoy!
That one garden looks real familiar. I love seeing the kids enjoying it. Please come back and take more once I get it looking good. mb
ReplyDeleteWow!! Amanda's hair is Rapunzel long!! Looks so green and pretty in OHio.
ReplyDeleteRobin - your hair is beautiful in that last picture! So long! I can't believe your kids will all sit in the cart at the store- we need to work on that. Maybe the solution is to bring an umbrella... hmm... good idea.
ReplyDelete